Friday, December 10, 2010

Say What? Josie Duggar

    Josie Duggar Celebrates Her 'Miracle' First Birthday





Is it just me or is there something weird about this picture? Regardless of your personal views on the Duggar family, I won't go there today, is it just me or does this look like a headband that comes with little fake piggy tails? I mean, she looks bald except for these two wild sprouts of hair coming out of the top of her head. Maybe it is the new fashion in extensions for babies? Either way, I think she, and Oprah, need to fire their stylists. Just saying.









              




           

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! This picture is totally shocking. I also love that if you look close enough you can see the bandaid tabs in front of her ears that are used to hold her nasal cannula in place. I thought she was totally fine and healthy? Are the Duggers prego again?

    I just can't emphasize enough how creeped out I am about the pigtail extensions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. so funny. Hillary, you cannot be serious . they are not pregnant again. that is just wrong.

    ReplyDelete